Monday, October 28, 2013

Imma Twerk it


LEFT

Hair: .b - fix - light blondes Analog Dog Hair
Earrings: Looty Knit Jewelry Set NEW . L I M I T E D . B A Z A A R .
Outfit: ::S.W.D:: Riot! Outfit.  [Gray] NEW The life of Style
Heels: T.Whore Shoes* - Open Toe Tips High Heels CLEAR Shoes Lounge by The Whore 
Dimple Piercings: -Puncture-> Dimple Piercings (spike) Basics  Puncture
Nails: bag extra long nails 10 white my wardrobe 
Gloves: [GLUE INK] Ree Gloves Fat Pack [G L U E I N K]
Phat Azz:*L.inc* Phat Azz Luck inc.

RIGHT

Hair: [LeLutka]-CHERYL hair/Light Blonde Lelutka Mainstore
Cap: ( M ) Mystery - Marlboro Cap  NEW ( M ) Mystery Mainstore
Top: {XO} Sleezy Top [News] NEW The life of Style
Shorts: {XO} HighWaist Loungin Shorts Comic NEW The life of Style
Nails: bag extra long nails 10 white my wardrobe 
Rings/Necklace: Looty Knit Jewelry Set NEW . L I M I T E D . B A Z A A R .
Bag: ( M ) Mystery - Tigress Handbag  ( M ) Mystery Mainstore
Heels: .H.C.< SHARON 1.5 HYPERION CREATIONS
New Textures for the Heels: >.H.C.< Clear textures pack for SHARON NEW HYPERION CREATIONS
Phat Azz:*L.inc* Phat Azz Luck inc. 



No comments:

Post a Comment